It's christmas eve! But it's just like any other days to me. (:
Preparing to head out for our first meal (when it's 3plus pm!) Tay wants to be the photographer for the day so all the picas in the cam are full of me -.-
The new Olio Cafe at Compass Point! Decided to give it a try! (:
Had this Crayfish .... Pasta! The name is kind of long, I can't remember! (:
ThumbsUp for this! I like it! Anyway, I'm craving for curry zazzle now :(
Meeting tay at 4pm, he is going to faint if he hears this haha.
Tay's. Okay, another dish that has a long name -.-
Teriyaki something something baked rice!
Internal memory is age-ing much!
Mine look more tempting and yummier right teehee!
But he said that it's not bad too, worth to give it a try.
After the satisfying lunch, we went Best Denki to look for his sis x'mas gift!
He wanted to get a digital photoframe for his sis. Couldn't decide on which one so we went to the nearest mall hougang mall's harvey norman to have more choices!
Before that, I suggest that we'll have some desserts first!
Dessert story- Mango pomelo sago!
It suck much that day, bitter pomelo, bloody sour mango and it tasted so milky eew -.-
More than half is leftover! :/
But this sour-lover finished everything! :O
Only some complaints on the bitter pomelo!
Okay, went back to CP's best denki to get the sony red rouge one in the end. (:
Decided to head town to spent the eve and took the train down.
Reached Potong Pasir and we decided to head home and not squeeze in the crowd!
Okay, we are so stupid haha.
In the end, tay spent the eve studying till 12am and fell asleep.
I watched my last 6 eps of drama till 5:30am alone :(
Alright, i gotto prepare to head out! Bye lovelies! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment