25 December 2010

All over again.

Goodmorning! It's 5.09am. It has been ages ever since i'm still bright awake at this kind of timing! :O Feeling good haha. (: Yep! I just finished the last eps of 下一站幸福! Been sitting in the room and watch consec 6eps yet i'm not bit of tired! Gotto say that i love that show! But love's in dramas is always so sweet and nice that will never happen in real life uh. I want a man like one in the dramas tooooooo. Dear santa, could you send one for me? Next year? Haha dream on joannetwl! Okay, what show should i watch next? I want to watch pink lipstick but i can't find it -.- I'm downloading personal taste now. Hope it's nice. (:

Anyway, Merry Christmas everyone! :D Ending off aruptly cuz' the bed's too comfy and i felt a lil sleepy. haha, i'll continue tmr with picas! Nights! (:

-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment