MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL! HOHOHOHO!
To all family, relatives, friends & that fellow below haha! (:
Town--ed! (:
Yami Yogurt: Blueberry flavor, tay wants it. Eee i don't like it.
Wanted to take more pics with the pretty decos there!
BUT.....
It's raining cats and dogs after awhile! Even before we had our dinner!
Unlucky max. Tay is half drenched with that small umbrella I have in my bag.
I want big big umbrella but can be put inside the baggggg.
Ok, so homesweethome is the next choice! And guess what?
This is the first time that I actually queue for about 1.5mins before it's my turn to tap in the card to enter the mrt station (orchard!)! This is how terrible the crowd is.
Another strange thing is.. all the people are busily tapping into the station but the train and platform are kind of empty! We are wondering where all the people ended at?
And at dbg! It's empty, really empty! Even the trains have seats.
Huh, i don't get it!
And i mean it, 1.5 mins to queue to tap in my card!
Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed your weekends!
I enjoyed mine not that it's really that wonderful but...
THERE'S NO WORK!
Very soon, monday will be here :(
But hey, it's a four day work week next week too teehee!
Endure only, week 10 next week alrz.
No comments:
Post a Comment