The lunch and lab cliques. Taken on michelle's last day. I'll definitely miss them. Things i will not miss is that irritating ang moh, dirty coffeeshop, long travelling hours and maybe experiment's waiting time.
Okay, I'm too bored again ranting at this little space hehe.
I feel like a stone.. stoning everyday. I need to find something to do seriously. I need to find my own interest. Someone plz help me ugh.
That very irritating bf of mine is very busy studying for his upcoming prelims. 7th march plz come quick. So he will end his prelims and a little more time for me urgh. But i doubt so, cos next up is the real exam battle :( His fav phrase nowadays 'aiyo, i study so hard is also for your future, can earn more money next time' HAHAHAHA, i dono to laugh or to cry. Maybe you can tell me.
Impromtu decision to head hg mall to look for tay this afternoon for pepperlunch. He's there studying with friends. Stay home longer and I'm turning into a rock. Off to meet the girls, wanqin & jenga at nexx for a little while before they head to their bbq in the night. See, my life so boring. Nothing interesting at all.
Wanting to print the pictures to make the card for my colleagues but not successful, don't know what is wrong with the printer! ):
I need to get a card reader now.
I havent been using my brain for quite some time. I think grow dust alr haiyo. Byebye.

No comments:
Post a Comment