20 February 2011

Emo or what

Say hello to me and my boring days. I'm sitting in front of this screen everyday. Eyes going to pop out already. Even lunch also boring.. Mac donalds, hais. (Okay, partly cos i'm lazy to go far also hehe)
You might be surprised to hear this but i'm telling you that i'm looking forward to go to work tmr, at least i have something to do and someone to talk to unlike at home. LAST WEEK LAST WEEK LAST WEEK. I'm a retired after friday lalalala. Just kidding, i'm going back to turfclub to work part time for the time being, good money and don't have to slog like cow and travel far far away yeaaah!
After my taiwan trip in May, i'm going to look for a proper job, or now? Ahh, i don't know. But i doubt its easy. BECAUSE i want a job that doesn't need me to sit in the office for long hours like 9-6, job that die die must report at specific timing bores me seriously and i don't want work to start before 12pm got anot. Tell me where to find this kind of job kns. I want to be my own boss only but first need to earn.. tsk.
I can't belive I'm soon to be a diploma grad, turning 20 in april, worrying for my future. OH NO WHY I'M I GROWING UP SO FAST.
Random much only my everyday's post.
I'm craving for bubble tea now.
Not the tea but the pearls teehee.

No comments:

Post a Comment