28 November 2010

Pinky.

(Taken yesterday!) Finished the plain, kitty, mickey. Now is the pooh's film! Somehow not that nice haha. (: Are there more choices of design if i get online?


Yeah, im back! Pasir ris farmway with mama and cuzzie to see the cuties! I wanna get a dog like now.. but i'm afraid that i've got no time for it. cuz i will wont be home from 7:30am to 6:30pm on weekdays and i'm afraid that the dog will be bored. Ahhhhh, how! Let mum decide if we should get it then(:

Gonna explore NEXX, the new mall at serangoon now with tay. After that to citysquare for gongcha! I don't know why but tay must have his weekly dosage of bubbletea during the weekend without fail! Terrible him. I only love koi, wholeheartedly haha. (:

Week 6 liao tmr whoooohoooo! Internship, plz end soon and i can earn more money with other jobs! :D I donlike to do free labour eek.

Byeeeee.

-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment