28 November 2010

Mood written on my face.

NEXX is like a food paradise! (I like it!)
I aim to visit each and every food and desserts stores there teehee! :D All the restaurants/fastfood/dessert stores looked great! I guess that will be the fav hangout place for people who lives near the purple/circle line train for the time being! (: What makes the shopping mall best is the CINEMA! We don't have to travel far to watch a movie now haha. (: I think people who lives at serangoon area love it more! They could just wear their pyjamas, walked over for a midnight movie. (:
Tay and i didn't get to explore that place longer cuz' of the huge crowd. We can't wait to leave that place asap to citysquare. I like city square cuz' it's 'peaceful' there HAHA! No crowd, no squeezing, have gong cha and we don't have to queue for food!
Reached home as early as 7:30pm.
Tay gotto study for his econs test tmr.
Goodluckkkk to you!
Sunday's blueeeeee. Monday's blueeeeee. Tuesday's blueeeeee. Wednesday's purple. Thursday's slightly pink. Friday's very pink. Saturday's exremely pink!
So you know how i'm feeling now yea :(

No comments:

Post a Comment