16 September 2010

Day 4

The fourth day.. which is the start of afternoon shift tooo! 12pm-8pm! But gotto reach JE at 11.15am for the bus to Jurong Island tsk! I gotto start travelling at 10am! Which means my breakfast&lunch will be at 9plus. This is crazy! The moment i open my eye in sucha an early morning i must eat -.-" Cuz' the next meal (dinner) will be at 4pm. I donwant gastric! Arghhh damn stupid! And i am definitely going to be hungry when i gets home! It's supper already by then! :l This is driving me nuts seriously................................

I will get the needed stuffs on saturday & make my lunchbox starting from monday. Cup noodle will be my best friend now till mondayyy... (: Tay says he wants a share of lunchbox for work toooo haha! (:

Okay, outram park alr.
JE here i come -.-

-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment