To my surprise i'm not bit of tired (: The weather was nice today toooo. Thankyou sun for being so considerate when we had to do our outdoor practical haha! First prac was line trace and it wasn't that difficult like i thought it would be! :) Yay yay! I'm starting to have a second opinion of cptc which is a positive one :D "Don't say sorry but just don't do it again" -This is the only sentence I remember today wahahaha! Time passes so fast when doing practical, gooddddddd! :DD I might be complaining how bad cptc is again tmr haha! :D But lectures always makes me wanna sleep, it is worst than attending lectures in NYP! I really can fall asleep in lectures nowadays oh no :O
Mummy bought HelloKitty lunchbox & cup for me! Happyyyyyyy :B I want to use it sooooooooon hehe! :)
Lots of HK drama i wanna watch but where to find free time to watchhhhh! :(
Kthxbyenight! Day 5 tmr, yeah! One week's gonna be gone (: Hoooorayaaaa!
--Post From My iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment