15 November 2009

Make my tiring day worthwhile.

I'm working currently @ Singapore Turf Club, admin with Lim YanLuan :*) Working can be such a chore esp when I'm still studying however, temptations of the $11/hr that they offered still win my heart over haha! We'll have 4days of training in total before they evaluate. 1st day- suck big time with theory & unfriendly staff. 2nd day- still alright average. 3rd- interesting because there's laughter everywhere in the office, probably it depends on the person you are working with :) Now I think I'm so pro at placing bets for horse. I bet this applies for Lim YanLuan too haha! :D Okay wish me goodluck for the rest of working days! Hope that we'll pass their evaluation on wed, if we don't, it doesn't matter too because we'll have more time for more fun to come haha! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment