Today is World Kindness Day :D But today is World Funniest Day for some of us haha! Firstly, what happen in the afternoon was we took Samuel's laptop, logged in to his facebook added many random girls and type: I'm A Tico Pek, please add me pretty babes! without letting him to know. Secondly, when lab work started, we told him: Eh samuel. just now we type something using your facebook account and we goes: Eh, we play hangman lah guess what we type haha. He couldn't finish guessing all the words and we go around asking people + the lecturer to guess for him! So when the sentence came out everybody was laughing and started looking at facebook haha! Thirdly, this is the exciting part! We start to lock Samuel out of the class and started splashing water at him and make him to pull-ups! Eh, don't see him 'ball ball' he can do pull-ups one leh don't play play! ... Okay, I can't expressed how fun the fun was but I've got videos and pictures to share! :DD I had a great day laughing with them for sure! :DD 


Hi, I am Samuel Lee Mao Hua ball ball.
Did you have a great laugh? Maybe not you but I swear I still laughs like mad when I see this over and over again! :) Yesterday was also because of Samuel that make my SP4 lesson 'so nteresting' whooooo entertaining! :D Because Laugh laugh and still laugh what?! :DD By the way, yesterday was poking of *** but not me doing it, it's kenrick hahaha! :)
I'm falling asleep already, I'll be back to continue tomorrow stay tuned! :)
not only u la!i oso cant stop laughing after seeing all the videos 3,4 times alr!hahaha!tats how we spend our world kindness day arh!haha!he make us happy after grping thingy!make me stop crying after looking at the videos again n again!hahaha!
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHA! Samuel is dead, I think we'll have different kinds of 'patterns' each week lol!
ReplyDelete