13 September 2009
Lots-of-Laughter
I turned up for work today. But it was a great day with Yanluan's accompany and Gary's help! Hehe. Without them I might just die. Thannnnks to both of them I survived! :O Henry joined us for Steamboat-ing at Zhen Fa after that. Yeah :D However, Its better to go on weekdays (22.90$) because its not worth the price of 29$ on weekends. We could just have some nicer and better food at somewhere else with the sum of 116$, Laughs :D On our way back, we came across a kindergarden? childcare? that has got interesting and cute animal painted walls. I totally Love it and suggested taking pictures! But first we must overcome the embarrassment due to those passer-by! Haha :D Its always so much fun with the 3some! Search for shoe bag today but I couldn't see any nicee one at Velocity/Compass point. Decided to try my luck at Queenstown shopping center next week :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment