12 September 2009

In my eyes, you are.

(This is the picture that we are ask to take to prove that we are working. Its kinda dumb as people will be thinking why this person is so funny. Taking picture alone in the crowd, haha! Hence, this ... picture is produced!)

I'm back from work and it suck big time. Its tiring, though it has got an attractive pay. You can actually earn about a hundered in 8hours. Its a 2days event job, but I doubt I'll appear tml if my friends are not. BOO. Darling is saying that I can't take hardship, like again. I think I'll better study hard and find a job that I'm really interested after my Diploma in Chemical & Pharmaceutical Technology. Hahaha :D

After work at 7pm, I train-ed over to Yishun to meet Darling. He ends work at 7pm too. Had a (super-long-queue) Chicken rice and Ya-Kun Toast after that. I'm always terribly hungry after work as usual :D My legs are so painful now, the pain is unbearable as always ): I'm glad that I've got a wonderful boyfriend who is willing to massage and ease the pain for me because my legs are real lousy, it gets painful frequently. (I'm flat footed, dot.) He's willing to sacrifice his sleep to massage for me till I fall asleep. Thats why I appreciate him so much :D To you he might not be anyone, but in my eyes, he's someone important that I can't live without. hehe (:

No comments:

Post a Comment