Short entry via blogpress while i'm on my way to work!
12 stalks of preeeeety roses from my valentine - "Be Mine" <3 Yay, this is my first working valentine's day and never did I expect that i would received flowers that was sent to the company's address! I was called to the reception to receive it! No doubt that i felt sweet and nice but definitely some embarrassment too in front of so many heehee! :D
Yeap 2012's Valentine's Day marks our 4th together! It has always been a simple affair for the both of us. No plans alwaysssss. So tlb fetched me at kent ridge station (which shamely is his first time doing it after I have worked for 5months!) Settled our dinner at some random jap restaurant at holland village, desserts, walk around and back home to enjoy our swenson icecream cake hehehehe <3





No comments:
Post a Comment