Day 8! Hooray.. time to go home! I miss spicy food lol and yea.. no more smelling of smelly tofu! Really.. I nearly died each timeeeeee :(
My first Gel nails! Gotto say I love it so much, so pretty! I didn't wanted to do it at first.. it was tlb who told me to try it cos' sg is so much expensive! (: Regretted not doing it early because it was too late when I wanted pedi.. needa rush to catch our flight :/
Icecream at coldstone! From day 1 when we arrived at XMD, i have been wanting to eat this but everyday.. we ended up with a full stomach -.-
Caught this beautiful sight on the cab to taoyuan airpot.. How lucky (:
Checked our luggage in! 15.9kg for mine and 18.5kg for him! Credits to all the masks.. couldn't resist because its all too cheap and wide variety! (:
HAHAHA we paid our last meal in taiwan with all the coins we had and changed all the notes in sg currency (:
Lost count on how many cups of bbt we had for this trip lol!
No comments:
Post a Comment