I wanted to have an early night but I'm still here hehe. Done with transfering the pics for xieyao's big 21st birthday card to the memory stick already. Hopefully i can squeeze some time to print it tmr hehe and pass to jenga on fri. (Our picnic still on right haha) Still very upset that I couldn't make it to xy's birthday chalet cus' of the crash of events :(
Meeting Shi Han & Yan Luan tmr in town. Havent seen the girlies for ages! It's great seeing them again. And yea, I'm heading back to work earlier.. on the 9th Mar with yanluan! At least i'm feelng better now cos' i don have to return alone.. so scary plz!
This week is a packed week with all the meeting ups but i'm happy!
Next week i'm working wed fri sat(maybe) and sun, wish me luck for my first week of work in turfclub (:
Byebye i'll be back (:
No comments:
Post a Comment