27 February 2011

Cook it, Try it, Rate it

Very impromtu decision to make dinner today for tay & myself :D
Always having problems on food. Boring food makes my mood go down down down seriously.
My grocery basket at ntuc, queueing up to pay.
I bought chix wings, teriyaki sauce, mushroon, eggs, chix soup base, kiwi and my fav jellies!

Tadadadadada, preparing to cook.

Teriyaki chix with mushroom.
Anything with this sauce i also like hehe.

Steam egg in chix soup.
I know it look damn ugly but its edible i swear hehe.

Simple dinner is done.
Off to cut the kiwi, eat the jellies and watch tales of 2 cities.
No more blues on any of the days already yippy yippy!
Having napfa tmr.. compulsory? If not no presenatation for you. What the fish go and diezxzxz.
Skip that unhappy topic. Goodluck to people who are having their papers tmr. Goodluck tlb. Jia you!
I need to rehearse my powerpoint slides later. I havent even rehearse even once... deadz.
Till then ...

No comments:

Post a Comment