Hello, readers! : D
Woke up early today to visit brother, urgh doing the ITE stuffs are making me nutty. The website states that the application for april intake has already expired.
So what i'm i supposed to do? Shall make a call down on monday.
Apart from all these, yay we went tampines in the afternoon!
I bought a toga dress from the shop named 'miss emily' It's a steal! Selling at $35 but it was on saleeeee.. so $20 haha!
& the colourful umbrella, it was raining and that gives the me another excuse to buy an umbrella! I regretted buying cuz' i think it weighs 1kg : /
Tried on the dress when I'm home! Okay, looked super crumpled! Decided to wear it on cny!
I've got many toga this cny HAHAHAHA.
Shoe is all i need nowwwwww. So difficult to see one that I fancy :(
I ask tay: why i so ugly one. Then he says: Like that jiu pretty alr.
(See below)
How bad can he be!
No comments:
Post a Comment