We didn't had any paper map, this is what we depend on. (:
Most of the pictures today are animals, animals and still animals! Posted some here, the rest catch it on fb! It's so tiring to upload pictures on blogger.
First up was the white tigers!
My fav animal: Elephant! Cow is another fav of mine. But i didn't see it today, i thought they used to have it? Can't remember. (: Enjoyed the elephant show at 11:30pm. Though it's always repeating and most elephants show are usually the same.
Carry logs, splash water, eat fruits bla bla bla.
The name of this horse/pony is KING! Haha.
They are pretty. (It may be handsome too i don't know)
Feeding time for the lions! Thick slices of meat! Huge amount!
Feed them more so they won't be hungry and attack zoo keeper ok.
I only knew that lion with thick furs around the head is the male and the one without is the female in recent years. I always tot the one without fur is tiger HAHA.
Attempted to imitate like one but failed. Take 1 cmi Take 2 also cmi.
My stripy top looks like one of them. I found my long lost fam! Ok lame.
Where they keep the polar when upgrading?
Panda Tuan Tuan and Yuan Yuan. Zoo will be showcasing them in year 2012 right according to the news that time haha. But i doubt i'll visit anytime soon within the next few years to see the cute pandas! (: Luckily it's free admission from tay's company. Other than the new kidz world and the eerie little kampong house, there isn't any much changes at all during the years lol!
The last time I been to zoo is the olevel year. And it's difinitely more enjoyable than today i don't know why. I remembered that zoo is the place we always love to go during the secondary days. Awwwww ok i can say that i miss the days, i miss my sec friends! All the awesome people i'll never forget (:
Oh, dragging too far. Anyway, at least the weather is nice today! No much sweating and thank god it rain only after we board the cab and head home! Hooray!
I'm sleepy. Gotta take a nap soon.
I guess there's no plans for tonight nye, kind of sad my life.
Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment