09 December 2010

Hope it stays with me.

I THINK I'M A LUCKY KID. (:
No matter where i go, i meet nice people! :)
I even get fantastic supervisor for internship! I'm reaching home earlier and earlier each day, 6pm! (My working hours is 9-6, but i'm reaching home at 6! How great right!) Yipppy! I like it teehee! :D Like that i've more time to be at home and watch my dramas! I'm hooked onto the channelu show, pink lipstick! My supervisor wants me to bring my lappy tmrw and start on my pbp report. So fast! She say that she will help me a do a good good report yay yay yay! Hopefully before chinese new year i'll complete everything! (report and presentation) Whooooo, i should stop saying how much i don wanna go to work haha!
Okay, tmrw's friday... are you happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment