TGIF!
Met up with the 2 girlys in town just a moment ago! Awesome session though it's just 3 of us! :D ''HAN HUILIN FALLON-D! If you happen to see this, plz be free to meet us on the coming Thursday! (I'll chop you into 1000 if you don't haha- threaten!)''
Pictures below! But the quality of the picture sucks big time cuz' nobody brings a camera :'(
We shall have a camera with us 24/7! (:
We shall have a camera with us 24/7! (:

Dinner @ Waraku, Heeren! :D
We took a similar pictures years back. (Perhaps 1year? Haha, forgotten!)
Next is shopping session! I managed to get some stuffs.
But the dresses i bought is not suitable for me -.-
The color is too girly! Saded, but it's still pretty dresses teehee!
I gotto say that the deco's are really beautiful! But the phone camera's cmi.
Wished we could take more!
Pretty ferrero rocher! (Okay, did i spell it wrongly?)
The bright lightings attracted us!
Okay, we ended our day with desserts at cine!
There's a girl working there which 3 of us find her super pretty haha.
She is very sweet looking! I got so attracted by her ohmg HAHAHAHA. JK.
Okay, goodnight. Off to bed! Heading over to raffles for flea and look for YY!
Hope i'll get lots of loots there! Seeya! :)
I'm still in a dilema. To get/not to get the camera. Darn it lah.
BYE.





No comments:
Post a Comment