30 November 2010

Good to see familiar faces

Hello people, i'm bored! :l Yea, just had my lunch and now i'm back in the lab rotting.. hopefully there's some new things to do later! (: Bump into Mr ng and Miss lim during lunch! He's still so nice and funny! He remembered that i'm one of his counselling student for CEP and ask if my gpa is good now. Too bad, my gpa still suck big time haha. (: He makes me miss life studying in NYP suddenly. I miss all the nonsense with my friends! Ahhhhh, dreading internship once again. I hate the present life so much, please fast forward to march 2011 plzzz.. will you?

Tmr's december already! The last month of year 2010! I'm happily expecting 2011 to come. I've got a good feeling about year 2011! :D Hopefully it's a good year then! :)

Gonna get back to rotting bye. :(

-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment