I'm lying comfortably on my bed right now. (: Cheers! Tmrw is a PH. or maybe today, cuz' its 2:06am already hehe. Out with the usual cliques after work. And hooray, i had my heavenly curry zazzle baked rice for dinner. (: Programme after that is the (long lost activity)- prawning! I still suck at it but at least there is something that i've improve on and that is grabbing of the live prawns teehee. The number of prawns we caught in 3hours is pathetic. Omg. No face to say.
I am always very dumb, forgetting to bring the cam out. Slapz myself -.- So, no picx.
... The amount i spend today equals to i can eat 10meals for lunch @ work. So sad. Nevermind, at least i had some life today hahahaha. Self console always work lol.
Okay, plz pray that i am able to wake up tmrw for my zoooooo trip. (:
Tired.. bones breaking, muscles tearing.
Goodnight readers!
-- Post From My iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment