28 November 2010

Extreme ends.

This is the second time we are having the couple fondue yum!

I told tay that i'm craving for andersen's ice cream since friday when i saw it at IMM after lunch, so we should have it now since we're so free walking around. I'm pretty annoyed by his reply! He said not only friday, i'm craving for it like everyday. Humf! (Teehee, I bugged for ben and jerry everytime we visit the NTUC haha.)

My fav choice of icecream @andersen is Rum and Raisin! I can never get sick of it i tell you teehee. Second will be fruit of forest! I'm so happy that tay and I doesn't share the same tastebud, this means that we can always have our fav all for ourselves! :)

He loves cheese and love chilli. He loves only navy color but I love rainbow! He likes diary products and I hate it. Anyway, we are totally the extremes that you can ever think of.

I told him that and he replied: ''thats why unlike poles attract.'' This is indeed very lame but... I like it! (With the accent i like to use haha, just like the 'dustbin guy' oopsy!)

See(eat)you again soon sweety fondue! :D
Hi, yea my day was spend at suntec city! :*] We happily head there after my all time fav (curry zazzle) for lunch, wanting to visit the sitex fair and realised that it's at expo after checking on the phone when we are there! My stupid bf claimed that his gf is stupid when he was the one who told me it's held there and brings me there. Idiot! I wanto slap him.
Anyway, since we are there, we decided to shop. Again, i didn't get anything. I hate it when I can't get anything grrrrr. I saw a nice and fitting jeans from topshop! But too bad, the quality suck big time. The colour fades easily after wash.
I am in need of jeans for work! :(
To end the day, we had our dinner there and cabbed home! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment