16 October 2010

Thrilling ride.

Have been travelling whole day long for so many weeks! Hence off days are meant to rot at home till i happy only haha ok crap. I just love to nua at home with the companion of the tv! :D Oh yeah, i received mail for my internship already! I'll be working for siemens @ toh guan office! It's jurong againnnnn.. (i know there is no link with my course but don't ask me why cuz i dono too haha!) Shall see what is it like when it starts on the 25october10! (: I'm quite looking forward to it actually teehee! :D

Mummy & Tay said that i drive like roller coaster. It makes their heart pop out and legs wobble! Am i that bad? haha.

Yeah, somehow i want next week to come faster! :)

Goodnight people!
But i can't sleep.

-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment