18 October 2010

Day 21! final week!

It's the final week! And not including shift training week i only have 25days of training days! Hence my countdown shall end soon teehee! <3! I'm sure i'll miss my classmates after this week! Cuz' we will all be going to different companies! And of course i think i got the worst out of all cuz' i'm going to the same company with a freak! D: Nevermind he's transparent he's transparent he's transparent he's transparent! and we might not be in the same department anyway heeeheee! :D

Can someone tell me what to buy for tay birthday prezzie? It's last than 1week now, im dead! cuz' i always last minute :(
I needa get tay and my retro party wear for saturday as well.
Tell me where got time to do all these? :l

And i didn't get to go to the halloween night safari over the weekend! Cuz' when I wanted to book the tix on thurs night, cannot!!! Need 3days advance. How slow can they get to need 3days to prepare the tix. Grr. I predicted I won't have time to go for it this time round! :l

-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment