11 September 2010

Trip to ECP.

Hi, my sweet saturday! :)
@ ECP.
Cab over ECP having in mind that I wanna try this out no matter what. However in the end I didn't cos I'm afraid I might not know how and there is not a single soul riding this insight when I reach there! After cycling further, there's actually quite alot riding it -.-
NEXT TIME I MUST CONFIRM DIEDIE RIDE THIS!
Bicycle was the next alternative! I don't know how to skate anyway fyi (:
Shall learn it! But can guarantee i won't fall down? HAHA.
Cycle pass the Cable Ski Park! Tay wanted to try it so much but no extra clothing!
He said: 'I WILL BE BACK!' haha (:
Castle Beach! Attempted to take a jump shot but failed.
I seriously can't jump high boooo to myself :l
I want to fly a kiteeee tooo! There are lots of very pretty kites there!
Speaking of kites, I'm going to the Kite Festival with tay next week!
(to be confirmed actually hehe)
I WANT TO FLY KITE LEH.. TAY! :)
He said he can cycle to the top, but half way he came down.
''It's lock cannot go up, '' Lucky I was smart enough to stay below teehee!
Going home alreadyzzzzz! :D To bath and get changed!
Okie, I had hell-lots of fun and hell-lots of tanning as well!
Luckily, i didnt have the shade's outline mark on my faceee!!
Idiotic tay begin to snap lots pictures of me on the cab back and don't allow to to snap his!
EEEEEW! you suck haha!

Goodbye, gonna change up and go for dinner with tay! :)
I'm hungry o re di! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment