Kite Flying Day with tay last sunday! :)
The (bat) kite we bought teehee!
I thought that was cute at first sight!
BUT.. I still like kites that are LONG & COLOURFUL! :)
It look nicer in the blueeeeee sky.
Oh and it only cost us $4 with lots of variety to choose from! The ones that 7-11 sells are like $25 onwards which is totally not worth it! Whats more we believe that we'll dump the kite after flying it once, it'll get stuck somewhere or the string might snap hahaha! :)
I don't know why the land was so wet and muddy when the sun was so scorching in the afternoon! What I did was just standing there to watch cuz' I stand the dirty-ness! Irks.
But but but but.. I want to fly kite again! Any place where I can fly kite.. on dry ground? :D
But but but but.. I want to fly kite again! Any place where I can fly kite.. on dry ground? :D
Ewwww, very dirty!
Kite festival this sat and sun. Stupid day gotto work, there goes our weekend! I feel like chopping him into 999 pieces! Anyway, It's saturday and I can sleep all I want.. shiok! Sleeping is like my everything lol. Oh yeah drama(s) is another loves!
Just when I thought I don't have to study for exams again, don't have to kill manymanymany braincells to memorise school work again.. for all you know, I am working hard on my PFD test for next thursday now. Terrible.. there's more to come. Mid exam, Mock exam, Final exam all squeezed in 6 weeks!
Oh ya, LOG-BOOK to be submit on monday!
How to write when I don't even understand the practical.
Why air system so chim one.
Gonna work on it now while waiting for tay to be back.
Crack brain time alr now.3! span <>
No comments:
Post a Comment