07 September 2010

I love people who love me

*Claps & Cheers* Today marks the end of examination and also the last exam in NYP i supposed (: Feeling totally relaxed! I've already packed all the books in a big plastic bag pending to be thrown! Though i think i kind of screwed up for the paper just now, i counted 40plus marks only :l But still, I FINISH EXAM ALR YIPPY im happy! Stupid NE, got to wake up early again tmr for school tsk.

CPTC Training is just next week.. so fast!
I hope i can be a punctual kid for the coming 6 months! Bless me (: Jurong everyday.. thoughts of it makes me tremble pls.

On my way home after lunch with classmates at amk. Gonna meet TYY later at 5pm! Shall take a nap at home first. I am v tired :(

-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment