I'm sickkkkk for the previous few days :l
Visited the doctor today. Thank god the tablets are really tinyyyyyy! :))))))))) I'm always afraid that i might choke and die. As for syrup.. worst pui!
I havent been mentioning tay for the longest time :] Yay! ORD already! NS men usually jump for joy when this day comes but not tay! This means that he likes his PTI job haha :) Okiee, I guess he misses his dear "you're so mean and evil". Kekekekekeke!! :))))) He's a hardworking studyboy now. I'm ashame as compared to him lol! Hope all his efforts pay off during exams! All the best hunnnnnnyyyyy!! :D
Mentioning about exams.. hmmmmz.
Gotto think of mine very soon :)
Okay..
I'm coughing like an old man zzz
Filled with love breakfast and delivery man awaits me tmr :D
Goodnight world! "/
-- Post From My iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment