19 July 2010

Till the end of time.

Yooohoooo! A happy monday without having to go to school. Don't know which inconsiderate ass drilling and knocking as early as 8am, I dislike him/her! Despite the fact that the noises are really disturbing, I continue my sleep till late afternoon hee :) I guess this is the longest weekend that we are spending it together after so many months. 3 consecutive day and night! :) I love KOI cup's pearl lots lots lots, okay just being random! :)

Heeeee movie time! Inception ! The movie is good, but bit confusing and a little chim for me. Maybe its mainly my understanding problem since I always have that problem haha. I wanna watch eclipse! Who's watching and wanna bring me along? Oh no I sound like a pathetic soul here haha! :) Okay.. the next time i'll see the busy man will probably be saturday -.-"

I should be good and start studying.
Goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment