I spend my day packing my 'pig sty' haha! Love the way it looks now though i hardly do anything in my room. I sleep, do my homework, use computer in mummy's room. My room is like a storeroom for me to dump my clothes, bags, papers, books and everything, laughs. I just want it to look pretty & comfy! :)
When packing the books cupboard, i came across tay's secondary day's diary! The diary that i spend time pleading and persuading him to allow me to read and then giving it to me (late last year) haha. The diary flashes back to 2004 when I first step into his life.. with his deepest feeling inside. It's just so sweet to read it and thinking how we first started, ended and then back again after 4years later..
Love Love Love Love Love Love.
Have you found yours?
awww.make me wanna read it man.must b damn sweet.nnn...hard to imagine my best fren write diary?hahaha
ReplyDeleteHaha, im grabbing hold of all his secondary deepest secret heh heh! :)
ReplyDelete