21 July 2010

Hush and listen to me for once.


Cry Out Loud! I nearly died today :/ I'm having gastric problem almost everyday :*( I don't know what happen and its becoming a daily routine to have it :/ :/ :/ I'm gonna have a hole in my stomach soon :*( Petrochem test & Commskills presentation this morning. Another presentation tmr, luckily an informal one. Dash home after that to change and out I go for driving lesson again. Its so painful to the extent that I perspire in the car. On top of that the instructor got an replacement car as his car got bang by a cab and its under maintenance now, I totally could not get hold of the new car's feel. Basically a wasted $66 lesson fee today. I wish I could just stab through my tummy urgrrrrrrrrrr. Please please don't hurt tomorrow. I'm begging you my dear gastric :*(

No comments:

Post a Comment