I nearly died just now! Meet up with Tay at compass point. I thought I could survive after dinner though there was some slight gastric pain but it got worst and I can't even complete the journey to the coffeeshop! So painful that i could hardly walk. In the end, Tay went to packet and we cabbed back home. (Carrot Cake! Yeah!) Pillows and bed makes me feel better now :D I swear I feel like i'm dying just now :'(
On a lighter note: Yeah! Finished all the test liao lohs! :D Kind of regretted not studying properly for the theory! Common test on week 11! Pharma, Safety & Petrolchem! (: Study hard joanne! I want shopping hehehohohaha! :) What should i do tmr?
My temper likes only you.
It always comes out when i see you!
Oh bad.
-- Post From My iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment