I'm currently freezing @ workplace, chinasquare when im like wearing 3 layers of clothings! Even my hot soy milk turns icy -.-" Approx 4 more hours of freezing to go :( Newspaper, Magazines, Chocs, Games and Movies still don't helps to keep the boredom away! HOWHOWHOW! Saveee me from rotting! Town with classmates just now. We took neoprints again! (: I hate my feet whenever i couldn't buy the shoe i wanted! And they are still happily shopping now when i'm at work sad. Love this semester ttm cuz' everyday is like a no school day yippy! Hope mummy will be here to fetch me laterrrrr, if not i shall cab home! Train drives me crazy!
So many things i wanna buy and do running through my mind :*) I should write all down and pass it to tay to save up and plan lol! (evil laughs)!
-- Post From My iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment