Common test coming! ... 11th and 12th feb.
Exam coming! ... 24th 26th feb and 3mar.
Okay! :*) Monday was the start of my parking without poles day 1! and I'm rushing like a mad cow before that! 1st was to skcc post office to renew my pdl and the queue is scary. 2nd was to draw money for lesson fees. 3rd was to queue at long long taxi stand again when it's already 1.50pm! and prac starts @ 2pm.
Lesson was not too bad just that i'm really too short short short... that the instructor omg haha. If im called short then how the shorter ones did their driving?! i don understand. I want to pass with the 2 try on 19march plsssss! :( 3.30pm, D fetched me at ubi and headed off to bugis! :) He got himself a shirt and one pair of slipper. I got Mummy a Samsung MP3, S3 in white and got myself nothing.. great --.
Today.. back to school to study for common test with friends! :) I bought muffins from famous amos for them :) Anyone tell me where sells real nice muffins? hehe.
8.30pm after completing all the tutorial question, decided to cab home but !@#$%^&&^%$#@#$%! i waited for approx. 20 min and this !@#$bastard came and stand in front of me as if im invisible. I'm bloody irritated by this fker damnit. Angryyyyy!


No comments:
Post a Comment