Visited brother with mummy yesterday.
Went for maths exam after that at 4pm.
Yeah yeah, im so happy because 1 paper is down whoo! I think 50pts to make it a pass is not much of a problem(?) Thats what I calculated when i finished doing it hahaha. Hopefully uh (:
FPM is another headache now, I envy people who can officially enjoyed your holidays :( After tmr i'll start to get worried for my HMT. 3march 3march 3march, can you arrive earlier? Why is 3 papers dragging so long.
Went for maths exam after that at 4pm.
Yeah yeah, im so happy because 1 paper is down whoo! I think 50pts to make it a pass is not much of a problem(?) Thats what I calculated when i finished doing it hahaha. Hopefully uh (:
FPM is another headache now, I envy people who can officially enjoyed your holidays :( After tmr i'll start to get worried for my HMT. 3march 3march 3march, can you arrive earlier? Why is 3 papers dragging so long.
Goodluck to myself for FPM paper tmr (*:
No comments:
Post a Comment