31 January 2010

Grow taller for a better view.

Yeah, FPM lab test ended on friday hoooo! I'm so tensed up during the lab test canz! Super kan chiong one haha! Meet up with Mummy at Farrer Park after that for hair and cabbed to work at 5pm. Work wasn't good today but who cares? hohoho!

Saturday, curry zazzle baked rice, super supreme pizza, warm choc cake with ice cream for lunch and chinatown with Mummy till 7pm. Compass point to meet up with D after his work, popular to get books for brother, D's house to get the number tag for sunday's run but we couldnt find it anywhere omg! Hence we didn't managed to run in the end haha. I've cooked pasta for supper! Watched Cruel temptation with D till 4.30AM :)

Sunday, spring cleaning day! We still managed to get up at 12pm despite sleeping so late haha. Curry Zazzle, Hawaiian Pizza, garlic bread for dinner again! :)
I had so much pizza hut this month haha!

Time for my teeebeeee again.
I'm looking forward to holidays very much whoopie! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment