25 December 2009

Oh, Santa Baby!

I can't seem to rotate this picture over! :'(

Merry Christmas To All! :)
Actually I didn't really celebrate Christmas haha and Darling is working till 10pm on christmas eve boooo. I have got a Musical Christmas Card & Blackforest Log cake for him. Today is the first time that he drove me out whoopiee! I'm his first passenger hehe! :) First, we rush to Giant at 11.45pm to get Mummy her Yoga Mat, phew just in time before 12am! Second part was the dreadful one, we are 'close to' lost for 1hour omg! And finally we reached kovan and wanted to have Ponggol Nasi but it's thursday, their off day grr! got to make do with noodles instead. Home sweet home after that at about 2am haha! ^^

Thanks to those who wishes me Merry Christmas, send me Christmas Cards and Gifts, you guys are much appreciated! :D &.. Leong Shi Han (My Primary School Friend, BFF too) is so sweet! She actually delivered gifts and placed it outside my doorstep to surprise me! :) Thanks so much pretty! ^^

Thankyou,
A simple yet wonderful christmas.
Merrie merrie christmas darling.

No comments:

Post a Comment