26 November 2009

Yummylicious.

Marcus & Jenga has the potential to scrub & wash! :)

The failed muffin and we threw everything away ^^

Wanqin cracking her brain to do Thermo CMS for us! :)

Whooo, Huilin's birthday is nearing. Wanqin jenga marcus & jonathan decided to come over to my place and made a big card filled with everyone's wishes for her haha. Initially the plan was to bake cookies instead we baked a not very presentable cake haha! We even went to the library for recipes! All I can say that is Jonathan & Marcus has the potential in baking cake, they've got the skills of mixing and beating you see haha. We were pretty stupid to actually filled the cake mix to the brim knowing the flour will raise and my pathetic oven is damn gross with all the overflow mix at the bottom! But thanks to marcus skillful cleaning, its back to its good condition haha! :) Finally the not very nice cake is done and its time for deco! Whipped cream, icing, strawberries, honey stars, chocolate syrup, and stuff! :D Han HuiLin Fallon, lots of hardwork okay, hope you like it! :)

After the baking session, Jenga headed back home. Wanqin Marcus & Jonathan stayed over. D joined us too haha. Played poker cards and Twister aftermath. We had so much fun and laughter in the middle of the night gosh. Marcus really makes our life much more interesting uh people haha! Approx. 3am, we had nothing to do and started studying, I know its random but I learnt quite a number of stuff! After that, everyone fell asleep and they went off 11am in the morning and back to school again at 3pm except that lazy marcus. (The time for school was 8am to 5pm to be exact haha)I wished I could video down what we've done for the whole day! :) Enjoy the videos! :)

Marcus enjoying the whipped cream!

D, marcus & Jonathan playing Twster! :)

3pm, back to school ... We handed the cake and bigbig card over to huilin! She was shocked to see the 'pretty' cake we've baked for her haha! Hulin! I hope you dare to eat uh though not very appealing! :)

Lastly, I would like to show you guys a picture of the cake! :) Tadaaaaaaaa!


Appealing to you haha?

5pm after dismissal, I bused over for my driving practical at 6pm. Today was pretty good, not much faults haha. D came over to fetch me and we went for dinner at Hougang Mall. Bought X'mas card to be sent to my brother! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment