04 November 2009

Mood changes like weather.

This is my first time to Pulau Tekong! :D
The purpose of this visit is for some NE programme I supposed, I'm not very sure too haha. Everything was alright apart from the 'fickle minded' weather. For one minute it rains, blink of an eye it shines and the tiring walk from one place to another. There's a part that one student representative has to put on the camo cream from each group to go up to the stage to pose and there is this very strange guy that allowed everyone to wiped everything on his face, neck and hair! One officer even commented that actually camo creams are not needed on the hair that make everyone laughs like mad haha! The worst part is he didn't want to wash up and insisted that he should go back to school for picture taking with the lecturers haha! Strange guy indeed yea.

Finally everything ended and back to school at 5.20pm. I'm so tired and hungry that I called D and requested him to buy MacDs' for me and head striaght to my house while I took cab home to wait haha! I know I'm a big bully because he's sleeping when I called.. but I'm tired you know hehe! :D Thankyou Mr Tay! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment