27 Nov holiday yeah no school! However, I still wake up at early 11am to visit ah gong with mummy & ah ma! :) 3pm, trained to town, meet up with jenga wanqin & huilin! Shopped around at Ion > Far east, grabbed a bite at the mini food fair and desert > Sharine joined us at Cineleisure, took Neoprints (waiting for scan copy of it hehe), At the later part, marcus phi jonathan kenrick justin & vinod joined us > Heeren for dinner at Pasta de Waraku, Princep street for a drink and indian poker haha :) Oh ya and it's supposed to be a birthday celebration but it didnt turn out to be what we expected it to be ^^ I guess the later part when some of us left and they bought a cake for our dearest huilin seems more like a celebration! :) Anyway, hope you enjoy still Miss Han! :)






This is supposed to be Sharine doing forefeith when playing indian poker.

and and and... the camera of vinod phi and justin is damn nice canz. I want those pictures taken by their cameras soon soon haha! :)
I SHOULD SAVE UP HAHA! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment