A great day spent with 4 of them!Finally I get to see Gerald Gan! during the holidays yay! I miss the times that he sits beside me in class during Sec3 School days. And because of that, we often get scoldings because of our sudden laughter halfway during lessons, being too talkative, didn't pay attention in class.. But it's still a joy sitting beside him apart from him always laughing at my Math results also! (I suck at math, till now know) :D Lunched at PlazaSing's Pastamania. Walked over to MindCafe at Princesep street. That's a good place to relax afterall though I feel that the lightings could be improved to give it a better look, maybe more sofa seats available & the taste of their Apple Tea should be much much improved! My drink is still filled to its brim when we left. Okay, you can imagine how bad it taste now. The cafe have a whole range of boardgames for us to try and it's all so interesting, not like the normal ones you see in stores! :D Played 4games, the last one is the best but your brain might just crack remembering those actions! Haha. Enjoyed is the word to describe! (:
85-ed to Yishun to meet D for dinner at 10pm :D
He barely have time for me now, even lantern festival.
Nevermind, I shall find my own programme! :D









No comments:
Post a Comment