08 October 2009

I detest parallel.

Yesterday, 7thoctober.

Driving was atrocious because of parallel parking!

Haha, I need more more more more more practice!



After driving , D and I headed to Best Denki and get his mum a Portable DVD Player for her birthday tmr, the 8th! D suggested this so that she could enjoy HK dramas on train/bus journeys to work or after work! :D
Back to D's house to get it wrapped. That dumb says his house got no scotchtape and passed me a roll of thick masking tape -.- Due to my excellent wrapping skill I get it nicely wrapped and not a bit tape is seen! (wahaha, thick skin I know!) Waited for his mum to be back and passed it to her. She was elated to see the present. Know what? She jokingly said that she wanted to give D a kiss and she really gave me a hug! Haha.
I always feel hungry during midnight hence Mac for supper again! >.<

Oh and I nearly tio 4D! Same number different order shucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment