24 October 2009

Come, don't hide.



AHHH! A day I scream like there's no tmr!
Afternoon lesson from 2-5pm. Bused over to AMK to meet D. Tasty pepperlunch for dinner, nothing else we can think of there anyway. Anderson's Couple Foudue after that for desert. Shopped around for the adidas trackpants that D wanted to get it, its always out of sizes boo. Hooray, its time to take 138 over to Haloween theme Night Safari! Luckily we booked the tickets online, I swear the queue is scary! The train of terror is dam thrilling and fun and it must not be missed! Sadly, no pictures of animals was snapped because no flash is allowed. I wish I could have infinity rides of that though I'm screaming quite alot haha :*) Just in time for the last slot of animal show at 10.30pm. Queue for the taxi stand is horrible that we decided to oncall. Step into the house 2mins before D's birthday! I wanna go every year! :D

I've got a secret on how stupid an 21year old adult can be heh!
and thanks for the clown that scares me 2 times that my heart nearly pops out! Grr.

And I nearly deaf during the bus journey to mandai. My left ear could only hear echos for approx. 1min after the laughings, talking screaming they produced. No offence but some ('?") students get really nosiy at times that I observed for quite a period of time! >.<

4 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhhh!!! The pot of bloody hands, legs and heads is sooooo gross! Uwww... Scary lady in blue standing beside you is sooooooo scary! There's a head in one of her dishes too! Ahhhh!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very scared of clowns! Btw, although you are afraid of the clown, you still look pretty calm beside him! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, the more you appear scared the more they come nearer to you! :)

    ReplyDelete