16 October 2009

Brownie with an attitude.



Darling accompany me down Singapore Shopping Centre, near plaza sing to collect my pay! I'm so glad with his accompany because I'm lazy to travel down alone :D I suggested to have our peaceful dinner at dhoby xchange, 'Just Acia' because of the lesser crowd or rather no crowd haha. Darling ordered the Tori Katsu meal and I the spicy chicken meal. Strawberry and Choc mint ice cream after meal! :D Oh and I saw this place, P.OSH that sells beautiful brownie! D bought 3 of the M&M for me mum and himself! It's chewy and delicious! (:
Walked over to ps, shopped around. Went back to compass to return D's books and I saw Yanluan, she shouted my name! Haha :D Back to D's house and then my house! :D
I will be a pathetic kid staying at home tmr i guess boo.

I'm so tempted to buy PS 3!!!! :*)
Should we darling? Heh :D

No comments:

Post a Comment