29 September 2009

The secret of being happy.

Had a jog with Yanluan Gary Henry at 5pm just now. And you know what? Gary was dressed in running attire, had a gym towel with him but he actually wore slippers :D Sad to mention that we ran for less than 20mins, walked for about 15mins, sat near a playground to talk for nearly 2hours and had a cup Bubble Tea which contributes to the fats when we didnt burned any before that! (: We never seems to run out of topics! Discussed about the picnic we wanted for the coming thursday too but we reach to an conclusion of not having as it's kinda funny when its only the 4 of us :D Shall have it again when we have our 'common friends' free as well, the more the merrier :D However, we do have a backup plan for thursday! Steamboat at Gary's house or some boardgames/snacks at MindCafe? :D

Month of October now, it's time to resume my driving prac when I've stopped for weeks. Skills learnt are getting rusty! Haha. Ahhh, I can't wait to have MY driving licence and MY own car and drive everywhere I wanna go. Exciteeeeeeeddddd! Hehe. 8th December shall comes faster! and D is having his TP on the 18th December. I bet he is exciteeeeeeed too. Aint you about yours? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment