Today is my first day working at Bishamon! :D People are nice & friendly there (:
But sadly, I called office after work and says that I'm quitting -.-"
Reason being its not purely doing of cashier work. It includes some cleaning up. Ohmy, this turns me off STRIAGHT. My work shall terminate 3days later for them to find a replacement. HAHA :D I can't bear for that 3 days actually ):
Darling came to fetch me after work, I'm so happy to see him after a day of tiring work! (: I told him about me quitting of this job and he said I can't take hardship >.< To darling: You will have to feed me for life! :D I don't wanna work anymore. HAHA.
Had Carl's Junior for dinner and train back home tgt :D
My boy is sleeping beside me now! :D He has work tmr at 8.30am, so got to sleep early. I'm being forced to sleep early too, though I've got NO work. So, goodnight people! :D
This means that my plans with gary yanluan and henry will still be on & i'll still be very free! :D

No comments:
Post a Comment