23 September 2009

I love myself! :D

Hurray! I received the sms of the results in the morning and was so elated and kinda of shock when I see my results that I wake D up to share my joy! Okay, he was happy for me too :D
I feel that this semester has the hardest modules of the 3 sem that I had but unexpectly this is the best results I've gotten with no D but a A! (: Though the GPA isn't very high, 2.52 but its quite a achievement for me already! :D Haha, at least it is increasing for each sem! I was so afraid of repeating Enginnering Math and Reactor system. I didn't know how I passed it actually but I'm just glad I do. Hehe :D I can proudly dump all the notes, books for this sem officially :D Aw, I so happy with myself! :D Okay, its only 8 plus am now, I shall be off to bed again (:

No comments:

Post a Comment