28 September 2009

Dead Awful.

Gary's sit on this chair while we are having lunch! (:

Town with Yanluan Henry & Gary today :D Bought 2 pair of shoes and 1 pair of shades at Orchard Ion. Hehe. Graffiti Cafe's Wanton Mee for lunch. Lots of pictures taken there, haha. Waited for about 40mins at the taxi stand and finally we got back to sengkang. The taxi uncle was very nice, he only collected $10.00 from us when it should be $11.80 :D We are planning to have a picnic session on Thursday at Sentosa. I'm looking forward to it very much :D

Something embarrassing happened to me today! ):
You know what? There was this Indian man behind me keep saying 'Excuse me excuse me excuse me' so loudly and I thought it was pretty annoying. So I turned back and he he hand me a packet of pads. I was shocked. The handy pack of pads that I bought this morning dropped out from my bag and I didn't even noticed. Gary was with me and he laughed at my stupidness. AWWWWWWW ):


Okay, meet up with Darling to have dinner and went home.
Mum called and we had crabs for supper. Wheeeee, enjoyed but sinful :D I've really put on weights since the start of holidays. Saded.


My legs are so painful now after hours of walking.
I wish you are just beside ..
massaging for me, hahaha! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment